By the way, I realized I talked about watching movies with my friends and didn’t explain how we do it. There’s a Party option on Amazon Video that we use most of the time, but you can also use Teleparty. For that one, you have to use Chrome, download the extension and everyone has to have an account on whatever service you’re using. Both of these options allow you to type to each other while the film syncs up on everyone’s computers. We thought about finding one where you can talk, but figured it’d get pretty loud.
I mentioned a few previous episodes throughout this one. Here are the links if you’re curious!
- Episode 7 – ’50s Inspired Musicals From The ’80s…Mostly
- Episode 11 – The Amazon Queue Clean-Up
- Episode 20 – Excellent Eighties Disc 12
- Episode 28 – Super Movies Not Based On Comics
- Episode 40 – Toy Movies
- Episode 42 – Favorite Book & Comic Discoveries Of 2021